Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Australia Bets Big on Defence – AFR 20Feb2018 February 21, 2018
- October 2017 Edition of Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter October 5, 2017
- House of Representatives Committee seeks bipartisanship on Defence Planning June 16, 2017
- AIDN Releases its Position on DIPS Implementation June 16, 2017
- SHADOW DEFENCE MINISTER ON DEFENCE INDUSTRY POLICY June 7, 2017
- Australia’s Plans to Develop a Fifth-Generation Air Force May 12, 2017
- Australian Made Defence Campaign April 9, 2015
- Applications Invited for SADI 2014/15 Round One May 27, 2014
- Nowra work begins for $35m MH-60R facility April 23, 2014
- New Defence White Paper in 2015 April 23, 2014