Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Australian Made Defence Campaign April 9, 2015
- Applications Invited for SADI 2014/15 Round One May 27, 2014
- Nowra work begins for $35m MH-60R facility April 23, 2014
- New Defence White Paper in 2015 April 23, 2014
- Australian DoD Extends Hawkei T&E Programme April 22, 2014
- Latest Edition of DMO Bulletin (Issue 5) now available December 17, 2013
- DMO Signs Multi-million Dollar Contract with ASC Pty Ltd December 11, 2013
- Dr Susan Pond recognised in National Women of Influence List November 29, 2013
- DMO Bulletin (Issue 4 – 2013) now available October 30, 2013
- Latest Edition of ADM News October 18, 2013