Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Australian Explosive Ordnance Safety Symposium: 8 to 10 November 2022 in Canberra May 19, 2022
- 10 May 2022 – Latest Senior APS Appointments and Promotions including several Defence industry roles May 10, 2022
- 6 May 2022 – Latest Senior ADF Appointments and Promotions including to the NPSTF and HADS-W May 9, 2022
- Release of the 2022 Defence Integrity Policy April 21, 2022
- The Australian Defence Science, Technology and Research (ADSTAR) Summit 2022: Sydney 20-22 July April 4, 2022
- CDF Releases “Integrated Campaigning: The ADF’s Capstone Concept” March 8, 2022
July 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
July 20 - July 22
October 5 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm