Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Latest Senior APS Moves and Appointments including DST Chief of Maritime Domain Program November 23, 2020
- Enhanced Active Phased Array and Passive Radar Industry and Implementation Plans Released November 19, 2020
- Release of the fourth Sovereign Industrial Capability Priority Industry and Implementation Plans November 12, 2020
- DICA 2020 AGM Notice of Meeting November 11, 2020
- Defence releases the 2019-20 Defence Annual Report October 20, 2020
- Defence Procurement Policy Manual and Complex Procurement Guide v1.7 October 20, 2020
- Air Force Strategy 2020 Released Publicly October 13, 2020
December 8 - December 10