Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Latest Senior APS Appointments in Defence including Assistant Secretaries in CASG for AIC Delivery and Submarines March 24, 2021
- The Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (AGO) releases its forward strategy January 19, 2021
- Defence Procurement Manual and Defence Commercial Framework to replace existing systems January 19, 2021
- Defence Capability Policy Framework replaces the Capability Life Cycle Manual January 13, 2021
- Industry and Implementation Plan for the Test, Evaluation, Certification and Systems Assurance SICP Released December 25, 2020
- Latest Senior ADF Appointments, Promotions and Extensions December 16, 2020
Profession of Arms Seminar: Civil-Military Relations in Australia: Past, Present and Future – 30 June 2021June 30 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm