Increasing knowledge & networks between Defence and Industry.
The organisation is an Alumni of graduates of both the Industrial Mobilisation Course [IMC], the Defence and Industry Study Course [DISC] and graduates of other selected Defence industry programs as approved by the National Council of the Alumni. The IMC which ran from the early 1950’s through to 1991 and the DISC that replaced it from 1993 are courses conducted by the Department of Defence aimed at enhancing the relationship between Defence and Industry.
- Defence is Changing its Security Classifications June 3, 2020
- The Supply Chain Debate – adding to the discussion May 21, 2020
- Defence Global Competitiveness Grants announced by the Minister for Defence Industry May 15, 2020
- “Behind Closed Doors” – an analysis of the tendering process May 15, 2020
- Latest ADF Senior Officer Appoinments and Promotions May 13, 2020
- Avalon Airshow 2021 deferred until November May 13, 2020
- LAND FORCES 2020 deferred until 2021 May 8, 2020
- Defence Science and Technology Strategy 2030 Launched May 5, 2020
- Input Sought for the ADF Concept of Robotics and Autonomous Systems 2040 May 2, 2020
- CDIC Review – Discussion Paper Released and Submissions Sought May 1, 2020
May 8 - June 18
May 14 - September 15
Defence Sector Panel Webinar: Challenges and Collaborations to Support Defence and Related IndustriesJune 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
June 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm